Horseheads Snowmobile Club
March 29, 2024, 05:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Members ONLY party  (Read 11722 times)
xc800sp
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2013, 05:23:07 PM »

Grin WOW, What a turn out 90+ throughout the night. People rode in from Erin, Burdett and  Newfield Cool. The club has reached a new level with one the largest memberships in the tri-county area and (2)  A Class groomers (1) B class groomer and a maintained trail system. The turnout was larger than last year ,which was great but we ran out of food early Shocked. Which was a surprise because the club cooked 45 lbs of prime rib plus 30 chicken parm. from Jerlando’s so with quick  phone call ,club member and owner of Jerlando’s  Bill Tag. Pulled an expedited delivery of another 30 chicken parm. and pan of ziti plus garlic knots in about 30mins. Thank you Bill and your staff. The four wheeler we are raffling off was on display and the tickets are almost all sold so get yours quick or you might miss out. I would to thank all the people who made it possible and cleaned up, Geoff Betters, Brett & Brenda Reynolds, Brian Fish, Don Messersmith, Noel Lewis , Tom Russen, Benny Reynolds, Roberta Van skiver, Mike Grover A1 DJ SERVICE, Ithaca Recreation sports, Tanner outdoor equipment, Rasta Ranch Winery, Snap-on Tool. I have missed a few people I’m sure but Thank you all. This party got big fast and it took everyone jumping in and giving a hand that made it a success.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:26:35 PM by xc800sp » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: