Horseheads Snowmobile Club
March 29, 2024, 11:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how's the hill?  (Read 10448 times)
evilstevie

« on: December 29, 2012, 04:30:45 AM »

Anybody riding the hill?   How are the trails?      I'm sure little lake is nowhere near frozen...?     Thanks.
strykowski
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 08:41:44 PM »

Reply is a little late, but.....

Hill is in very good shape.  One "water hole" area to be aware of just before first intersection after leaving the club but hopefully that will freeze over soon with the cold temps.

When I was down by the lake yesterday it was starting to freeze but by no means would I suggest crossing soon.

As usual, some of the signs we has put up are already gone.  Missing are stop signs in both directions at the intersection of Hulford Hill and Boylan as well as intersection of Boylan and Ridge.  Stop sign also missing at the intersection of Cabin and Carter Creek.

Hope you get a chance to ride soon if you haven't already and don't forget about Bull Hill.  Not ridden much and the trail is very nice.

JBlavl
Master Collarbone Breaker
HHSC Member

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »

Yep. I think there have been more groomers than sleds down the trail they are so nice!

* photo2.jpg (111.5 KB, 640x478 - viewed 2484 times.)

If you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: